Toteable TuTu's

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Craft Spot and Xyron Holiday Card Contest!!!! I WON 1st Place at Xyron!!!

I Made my first Easel card!!!! The challenge this week at http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com Is to make an Easel card. I used Jolly Holidays for the house and Tree. The tag on the inside was from Art Philosophy. The stamp set used was From My Craft Spots newest release  The Merry Christmas set. You cant see it to well in picture but it says All Hearts Come Home For Christmas. I entered this card in the Xyron Holiday card contest and Won 1st place Yahoo!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fabulous easel card. I just love the image you used. Fantastic!
    Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your easel card is amazing!!! Your house is so cute and festive! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing easel card.Love your house.Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So charming...I'm a new follower just looking at your 2 latest cards make me want to see more.
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, congrats to you! This card is super cute. You are really making some adorable stuff!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job on your card, easy to see how it earned 1st Place. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete